Old versionsSee all
EMail.NET is an advanced library for .NET framework to interact with mail servers by POP3, SMTP and IMAP4 protocol.
Easy yet powerful POP3, SMTP, IMAP components for .NET with MIME, SSL\TLS and proxy support. Well-designed, these components include lots of demos, tutorials and comprehensive documentation.
- Easy-to-use feature-rich components
- Send\receive\manage HTML emails with images
- Stable and robust code
- SSL\TLS support for POP3, SMTP, IMAP in explicit and implicit modes
- MIME support
- Proxy support
- Synchronous and asynchronous operations
- Events for send/receive message progress
- Add/load attachments from/to files
- Error handling through .NET exceptions
- Example of email client with source code for an IMAP client
- Lots of C# and VB.NET demos
- Comprehensive Developer’s Guide
- 100% managed code, written in pure C#
- CLS (Common Language Specification) compliant.
- .NET 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0 support for 32/64bit platforms
- Full C# source code available
- Royalty-free distribution
- Authentication methods ( Digest-MD5, CRAM-MD5) support
- Typical firewalls and Socks4, Socks5 and HTTP CONNECT proxy servers are supported